
Everyone I know posts pictures of their big fat bellies. I didn't understand this at first, and then I took a picture of my own fat belly and it was really fun. So here's a little taste of my photo shoot. This is me somewhere between zero and -68 months. Notice the negative in front of that number. That's right. Quit pressuring me people! It's gonna be another little while.
... And this is what goes on when I'm unemployed and cooped up in the house all day.
12 comments:
Wahoo! Congratulations on the negative pregnant! Love the belly picture :) It is fun to do :)
.... and then you have one and people wonder when the next one is coming .... I think YOU asked ME about that recently ....... :)
Yikes... this looks like triplets! And... no pressure.
Can't wait until it's really real.. too bad it's not as much fun as it seems..
Love it! You look like Jade in that pic - not the belly of course! The face LOL!
This was your best post yet I think! sooo funny! You are hilarious.so many people do these pics now. but really no need to feel the pressure of babies. They will come when it's right, right? I'm just presuming.
GET A JOB!
i feel you on the belly pics ... really? is it really necessary to document my fat blog...i am pretty sure i will remember
haha, i meant fat BLOB
I am cooped up and unemployed...might as well give this a try.
I seriously LOVE you.
i freakin love this. remember we will plan a day where we will all try and get pregnant. the same night. hahaha.
I've been wondering why we have only seen headshots lately...ha! Are you guys moving any time soon? You know what THEY say....new house, new baby :)
Love, the grandparents-to-be!
Post a Comment