Right now we're living in a 2 bedroom house. One room we sleep in and the other.... all of Jake's instruments sleep in. Somehow we've ended up with about 20 instruments and the last one that showed up was a trombone. I tried playing it the other day for a couple minutes and it hurt my lips more than I thought it would. On the upside, it acted as a natural botox. My lips were swollen for the next half hour! I kind of felt like I had just left the dentists office but my lips were more luscious than they've ever been. The picture doesn't do it justice-- and I didn't mean for it to end up looking like the cover of a Queen album.
6 comments:
you are a blogging maniac now! wow, your lips looks SWEEEEET! hahaha!
One word- HOT!
where can I get me a trombone?
Sexy! I just put on lots of gloss though and that works too :)
Try a trumpet next time. They're the superior horn. *B
Yep. Grannie Annie and Aunt Joanie had that look when we played trombones in the H.S. band. Interesting, huh?
Post a Comment