Thanksgiving turned out to be the expected lovely family fiasco fun.... and Black Friday, well that's a whole different story. I'm NEVER doing that again and I DON'T want to talk about it. It was disheartening to say the least. So I've decided to make Thanksgiving last for 2 days. Yes, I will eat leftovers today and remember all the things I'm thankful for and forget about the lady in Target who smelled like malt liquor and tried to trade her baby for a transformer while pushing over an elderly lady with a walker and told a disabled person to stick it where the sun don't shine, laughing like the wicked witch and recording her own evilness with her camera phone the entire time. It's called BLACK friday for a reason. It's not yellow, it's black, because people die out there! But today I'm only thinking of....
I love black Friday. Ben went with me this year... isn't it amazing what people will do for a good deal? A transformer for a baby is a pretty good trade.
Ah dear Cody! I have to say that I love you toooooo much! Fun to see all the wonderful things you loved about T-day with the fam. And fabulous to hear of your crappy shopping day....creepy lady anyway! ;)
So glad you found our blog! No, we're not living in CO. We live about 45 minutes west of Boston! Glad you like the names, I'm quite fond of them! You look as beautiful as ever!!! Where are you guys living now days? ~Jessica
4 comments:
Cody, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience this morning! Sad that people act that way!
I love black Friday. Ben went with me this year... isn't it amazing what people will do for a good deal? A transformer for a baby is a pretty good trade.
happy Thanksgiving bouchers!
Ah dear Cody! I have to say that I love you toooooo much! Fun to see all the wonderful things you loved about T-day with the fam. And fabulous to hear of your crappy shopping day....creepy lady anyway! ;)
So glad you found our blog! No, we're not living in CO. We live about 45 minutes west of Boston! Glad you like the names, I'm quite fond of them! You look as beautiful as ever!!! Where are you guys living now days?
~Jessica
Post a Comment