Saturday, April 18, 2009

Photo Booth on a Mac

I found these old pictures that had been taken with our little computer camera. I can spend hours making faces at myself and laughing. Honestly. Aaron, you know what I'm talking about!






7 comments:

Cody said...

Man ,thats exactly how I remember Jake ( the one with the big nose:) lol. It's good to 'see' you alive and well.

Mom and Dad said...

What pics!!!
Is this how it is when limbs descend on your roof in the wee hours of the night???

janet said...

love this. now I want a mac... Aaron has yet to see this post (he avoids blogs all together) but I know he knows EXACTLY what you're talking about. you peeps are so weird!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Yeah, you guys are sex-y!!!

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

awesome stuff, it's fun when you got someone else to enjoy that kind of stuf with. I wanna get a fn camera on our computers now.

Dan Kettle said...

Ha ha classic. Jake should've done acting. Random that he has the head phones on too ha You guys are such a fun couple

ej said...

aaron or erin??

have you SEEN my facebook albums? The neices, nephews and I kill the mac photo!