Saturday, May 2, 2009

Something else I can laugh about for 2 hours....

The first time I saw this clip in Happy Gilmore I laughed so hard that my sides hurt the entire next week. I showed this to Jake the other day and he quickly became amused at how funny I really thought this was. He kept hitting the play button, I watched it probably 30 times in a row and was still laughing at the end. Why do I think this is so funny? I guess Shooter hit each cue perfectly.

4 comments:

Jade said...

i'm so glad you shared this with me first! i had a good laugh myself!!

Shumfolks said...

I also find this hilarious - when he turns around and looks up, it's priceless. It was on TV the other day, and I just had to watch that part before switching channels!
Laughing with ya!

Mom and Dad said...

Cody, you are such a character. Thanks for sharing!!

Sarah E Boucher said...

I like when Happy beats the crap out of Bob Whatsits from the Price is Right. "The Price is WRONG!" something about an old man giving as good as he gets...sweet!