Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow

I'm done.

3 comments:

janet said...

move to vegas, baby. it's so nice and sunny here. come on! our guest room is nice and cozy....

ps. did you hear our sad news? call Aaron when you have a minute.

Joanie said...

Cody, you crack me up!! This IS Utah! Just say..."I love the snow!"

No? Not working for you? Sorry, I'm one of those sickos who loves the snow, yup, even when I have to do snow removal!
Love you guys,
Auntie Joanie
(PS) I posted my New Year's Letter on my blog... I took a page from your blog.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Oh the joys of snow. You just need to get REALLY warm stuff to go out in...then you feel like Wonder Woman with her magic bracelets and sexy panty outfit with hooker boots. It's like, "Can't get me evil cold! And I don't care if this stuff weighs 30 pounds!"