Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AFV

--America's Funniest Videos--

Jake and I have become big fans of this show. It's pretty much the best entertainment on television these days. You know, people getting badly injured and making fools of themselves while they think nobody is watching, or purposely making complete fools of themselves while many people are watching. The show host is no Bob Saget, but he's still enough of a cheeseball for it to be a good family show.

So I'm not sure why I thought this particular vidoe was that great, but the little girls' angry face gets me every time!



5 comments:

janet said...

loved it. we are also HUGE AFV fans at our house. Our kids LOVE to watch people hurt themselves... and Zack wants to watch the pet videos over and over and over and over. I just posted my fave AFV video on my blog.. in your honor.

luv you and miss your hot stuff!

Nathan said...

haha I was going to tell you, but I didn't want you looking at my blog when I was there in person!

Joanna said...

We also are huge fans of that show! It just cracks me up! I for sure need to submit some of our home videos to them. Hope all is well with you!:)

Sarah E Boucher said...

Children think they are so clever! The perk of my job is that I get to catch them trying to be tricky and I turn it around on them. It's awesome. They pull this kind of stuff all the time. I actually ordered a kid to stop crying today. It was awesome.

Rachel said...

i totally agree... her adorable little angry face is pretty darn cute!!!