Friday, January 16, 2009

matrix institute .com

So this guy Gordon-Michael Scallion supposedly sees the future. There's a website where he's posted a future map of the world. Apparently, Utah will be under water by the year 2012 (along with the entire east side of the Big Island Hawaii). Hmm, this kinda puts a kink in my plans.

The lady from work who gave me this website is dead set on moving away from Utah before the big one hits. Ya, I work at a health food store, but not everybody there is healthy in the head. Even so, maybe Jake and I will invest in some jet skis next Christmas.

4 comments:

janet said...

so glad I moved away from Utah. Although I am pretty sure Vegas will be destroyed before Zion..

jet skiis are cool.

sent via blackberry from T-Mobile. jk.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Looks as if CA will be gone too. Crap. Seriously little sis, you crack me up.

Linz said...

Cody! I weirdly just stumbled upon your blog. Good to see that you are doing well! Good luck in Utah. We finally just made it outta there :)Anyway, would love to catch up!

Lindsay Johnson

Mom and Dad said...

So Cody, you are just too smart for me. I actually thought you WERE going to buy a jet ski! Can I come shop at your store with those other folks??
Love ya, Ann