So we took a little trip in a helicopter yesterday and it was AWESOME! We've been throwing around the idea of pilot school so they gave us a short preview.
Actually, the guy let Jake do a lot of the flying. The instructor was talking back and forth with other planes in the area-- it was just like the voice you hear in the movies.
....Go that way!
It was more exciting than I thought it would be, well, I was nervous beforehand but it turned out to be great. Plus, the mountains looked beautiful covered with snow.
Turning. Turning. Turning.
Landing in an aeroplane is one of my most UNfavorite things in the world. Landing in a little heli.... no big deal. Smooth as butter.
Ideas? Thoughts? Feelings?
7 comments:
Ideas? Go for it!!
Thoughts? WOW Love the view!
Feelings? Always with my hands. (har har) But if you can swing it... go for it!
Awesome! Leave it to Jake to go to school to do something (or if you look at earlier transcripts, anything) and then decide to do something completely different. Looks like lots of fun though. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.
DO IT!!
That's so cool! Are you both going to take lessons?
Menny says Helicopters are harder to fly than airplanes.... who cares.
You are my idol Cody.
I LOVE helicopters...just not in big, crowded cities or war zones. (who likes big crowded cities or war zones anyway?). You can almost reach out and touch the treetops. Very, very cool, and have lots of insurance :).
When Jake mentioned that he was thinking about learning to fly a helicopter ... I thought it was one of those comments that came out of no were! I can't believe that you guys got to do that!! Who can say that they have flown a helicopter. You better be careful ... Joe might start expecting rides to work in the morning. Totally cool!
Cody, that is so rad! You two are so awesome!
Wow, that looks like so much fun! You never cease to amaze me Cody. I sure miss you!
Post a Comment