Friday, February 15, 2013

Back in the blog world for a while.

Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay!

I really do wish that I had something new and exciting to post every day but, once again, I have let life get in the way of documenting-- which I believe can be just as important as life itself. Some of my biggest "wow" moments have come after reading some of my own journal entries from years ago. We can learn a lot about ourselves, from ourselves, if we give ourselves the time. You follow me? Meditation = Good. I feel like I am in a very important time in my life where I am figuring out exactly who Cody Marielena Shumway (Boucher) is. Can I end a sentence with is? Probably not. Maybe that's something I'll work on this year.

Anyway, here I am making a goal for myself to start blogging at least once a week. I made the same goal back in 2010??? and it worked so I know I can make the magic happen in 2013. We are only 6 weeks into the New Year which is when most people quit their new year's resolutions, so I figure it's probably a great time for me to make and start some of my own. So for all of you three people who read my blog, put on your seat belts! I'm back in the game-- maybe with less pictures this time around, but definitely with a promise to put a little more thought and feeling behind each post.

Cody

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Yay!!! Bring it on! I want to know all.
Hugs and love,
YFA Joanie

Jade said...

I'm excited!

Amanda said...

"We can learn a lot about ourselves, from ourselves, if we give ourselves the time."

Can I quote you on that? I like it.

and in English you can end a sentence with is. People think you can't because in other Latin-based languages you can't. But English allows it. I read a much more thorough explanation once, but what i just told you is the gist of it.

shumfam said...

Love to hear from you!, even via blog :).