Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vegas, one more time.

Photobucket
Our last stop before we made it back to Utah was in Vegas to visit my oldest brother and his family. We've been to Las Vegas many, many times and it never gets old-- only because my nephews are there. I love these kids! While we were there we went to a hockey game. I've decided that I really like going to hockey games. Vegas was playing against Alaska so you can guess who won.... The team that can probably practice more because they actually have ICE where they live. At home we built a fort to relax in and watch movies and play cards and board games. My eight year old nephew seems to beat me at Mormon Bridge with every hand he is dealt. When my tough two year old nephew discovered the fort he came in to terrorize everyone. This kid can beat up a ten year old if he chooses to! I don't know how he does it-- it must be that adorable face that leads his opponents to believe they are safe, then he attacks. It's funny, and annoying.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shumfolks said...

Love all those faces :)!