Driving back down the coast was just as beautiful and impressive as it was driving up a few weeks earlier. We stayed in San Luis Obispo which I discovered I've been pronouncing wrong my whole life. It looks Spanish, but locals pronounce it "San Lewis Obizbo." But drop the Obizbo part and that's the way it is supposed to be said. I found out that I actually have a cousin there so we met up and got to know each other. We ate good food and enjoyed the amazing SLO farmers market. We saw artists painting gorgeous scenery and just to stop and take a picture. We enjoyed multiple stretches of California beaches and saw a guy almost tip his sailboat over. Once again, I will admit that I would like to live in California- If it was a million dollars cheaper filled with a million less people.










4 comments:
Wow! Beautiful pics!
Ahhh! So pretty. That is near where we went on our honeymoon and we have been wanting to go back soon. Man, we miss you guys!! I hope we can come out and visit soon.
There is just something chill about Cali. And I don't know about you but there's the ocean has this weird draw for me. LOVE it! If it wasn't so far from family and friends, and I guess if it felt really right I'd be there in a second!
Love that coastline. Always something intriguing, even though you may not be able to swim. Love the perfume of the ocean and the sound of the waves
Post a Comment