Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Heaviest Cat T-shirts


I completely forgot to post a picture of the T-shirt I designed for Jake's birthday present! This is the first Heaviest Cat t-shirt ever made, a prototype if you will.  I especially like the enormous cat on the back! It turned out pretty much exactly how I wanted, except the actual shirt is just a little to small for Jake and a little too big for me. Jake said it was okay because he would probably never wear his own bands t-shirt anyway-- I had never thought about it before but that makes a lot of sense.  The Heaviest Cat
It's a really good band name, don't you think?

2 comments:

Shumfolks said...

I want one........ :)

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

So.. you were the chick that went to the concert and wore the band's T-Shirt?? Don't be that guy.. Just kidding. What cool threads!! You are such a rockstar! You Rule!