You are one tough cookie if you can wait out that library list. I read one and then two just one day apart from each other and stayed up all night to finish each in one day. I have little self control with certain books. I am currently avoiding thinking about the third book so as to not run out and buy it.
5 comments:
yes they are good!
Have you read the second one?
Nope. I'm #216 on the waiting list again at the library. LOL
Just finished it in one day. Good book. can't wait to read the second.
You are one tough cookie if you can wait out that library list. I read one and then two just one day apart from each other and stayed up all night to finish each in one day. I have little self control with certain books. I am currently avoiding thinking about the third book so as to not run out and buy it.
Post a Comment