Tuesday, August 10, 2010

THREE YEARS ! ! !

I'm so happy to have Jake in my life. We've been married 3 wonderful and weird years today! We've experienced so much of this life together, yet every day I'm still surprised by something Jake says or does. He's continuously trying to make me laugh and always "taking care of his lady." I feel like such a lucky gal.

The first picture posted is Christmas 2006, when we met our in-laws for the first time.... The second picture is close to present day. We already look so much older, what the....?!

Here's a cheesy Acrostic poem that tells a little about our married life. If you're curious about any of the words below, you can ask!

Thai food
Hulu
Ice cold feet
Ramen noodles
Death Cab for Cutie

Yerba mate'
Earth Day
Antonio Treatment
Road trip

Apple ginger chicken stir fry
Natural Gas
Navel fuzzies
In...teresting
Velour
Elliptical
Railroads
Sewing projects
August 10th
Rock necklaces
You and me baby!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! You look just as young! Jake on the other hand, I think its the beard that makes him look older. My husband would be so jealous, he wish he could grow one, but I like a smooth shave! Happy 3 years to you two, have many more 'weird' ones to come!

Shumfolks said...

Happy Anniversary to the cutest Acrostic couple I know! I wish you eons of happiness! Lots of love from Boom Boom -- can that be acrostic, too??!!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Joanie said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary! I'll tell you that beard really ages you Cody!! bwahahahaha

Holli-Aynn Cart said...

three years?! that means I haven't seen you in the flesh for THREE YEARS?! This simply will not do. Instructions: go to hawaiianair.com, click dates, book flight. SOON!

Anna K. said...

You guys look awesome! You don't look older, just cooler, full of more character and more experienced. ha! Congrats! Goodness how time flies!