Well enough is enough so this year I incorporated an idea that my sister-in-laws family does for their birthdays. They get a whole week of birthday fun! We started on Monday with a bike ride to the library and a dollar movie! I know that doesn't sound like much but when's the last time you rode your bike to the library? It's fun! Tuesday was a trip to Dirty Joe Punsters... haha. Jake will probably hate that I posted this but whatever. We're super married! It was my idea- our first, and for sure our LAST trip we'll ever take there. Not much more to say about that!
Close quarters create some crazy fun!We got to see a lot of friends, eat good food andof course play a little music. Today, Saturday, we went to the Lotus Temple in Spanish Fork. They had a birthday party to celebrate the appearance of Shree Krishna. There was music, dancing, praying, lots ofvegetarian food and a bunch of guys piling on top of each other to break a hanging bowl of yogurt and honey. Fun Stuff. We also saw 4 raccoons crossing the road together by our house on the way home. It was cute and sneaky. Tomorrow is the first Sunday when our church meeting time has changed to the later hour of 12:30! Jake is not a breakfast person, so I'm excited to make him a "brunch" of biscuits and gravy!!! Then we'll most likely enjoy a Sunday drive and probably a walk around the frisbee golf course. And that will be the completion of the birthday week!
I'm pretty sure Jake has had a fun few days but you should still give him a phone call and tell him you love him. It's never too late for that! I would post a lot of pictures from the par-taay but I'm a little computer illiterate and it became too much of a headache for me to make a collage of 30 photos so here's just a few. If you're lucky, more will be uploaded at a later date. HAPPY 29TH 27TH BIRTHDAY JAKEY! I LOVE YOU :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jakey :) We LOVE having a birthday week at our house.
It sounds like you pulled off the perfect one :)
That song was haunting me for days! What a fun night, thanks for letting us be a part of it. We love you guys!
Oh, Cody, thanks for giving Jake a nice Birthday Week! What a neat plan! Loved the video! Reminds me somewhat of the crazy family jam sessions we used to have when Grandpa Boucher would start in and Grandma would get out the percussion instruments! What fun!!
Loved seeing you kiddos after the plays in Cedar City. You are just plain amazing!!
Love ya much, both of you!!
Post a Comment