Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sometimes I'll get into bed and forget that I'm still wearing my glasses until I turn onto my side and my face hits the pillow weird. And numberless times I've gotten into the shower with my glasses still on because well, I don't think about my eyesight until I can't see well or until I suddenly need windshield wipers on my eyes. But here's a new one... A few weeks ago I was in such a hurry that I jumped into the shower with my socks still on! I'm trying hard to remember, but now I don't even know what all the hurry was about to begin with!

5 comments:

melissamay said...

you are a DORK! and I love it

maynardmoments said...

HAHAHA! You crack me up. Thanks for the laugh. Hope your socks dried out alright.

Jade said...

ok lane meyer

Shumfolks said...

If you were a guy, he'd just say he's saving time and money by washing his socks in the shower OR cleaning the shower -- either works. Love ya!

Sarah E Boucher said...

You are too silly! Usually what I forget is my top. I'll have my underwear and jeans on and be ready to walk around the apartment when I suddenly realize I am not wearing a shirt. I guess it just didn't seem that important at the time.