Saturday, August 1, 2009

MorphThing.com


This website is funny and creepy.  You can morph two or three pictures together to see what the combo would look like.  In this picture: Is it Jake Boucher?  Or is it Chuck Norris?  Scary resemblance, no?

There's no way I'll post the picture of Jake and I combined to see what our child morph might look like.  It almost made me vomit.

4 comments:

Jade said...

This is great. I'm happy I guessed it right because I guessed both!

Mac and Kelly said...

Hey Cody! This is Kelly Brown from the ward. Hi! We are not visiting teaching partners anymore, but we should get together sometime!

Mom and Dad said...

I am glad that our Sunny Jakey is not a scowly Chuck Norris!
What a fun post, Cody

Sarah E Boucher said...

Actually it's neither. It's cromagnon man. But his club just didn't fit in the picture. (P.S. did I mention how much I love you two? You always crack me up!)