5 years ago I was:
1- Taking a spanish class at UVSC
2- Battling insomnia
3- In my first relationship that lasted more than 3 months
4- Visiting my bro's family in Spokane
5- Driving around a turquoise blue, 3 cylinder Geo Metro
5 things on my to do list today:
1- Dentist 10:00 a.m.
2- Mail rent check
3- Hang out with nephews
4- Buy new underwear (well you asked)
5- Return library books
5 Things I would spend a million dollars on:
1-Trip around the world
2-Put it away for my future children's education & my retirement
3-Buy a house for all of my siblings. 5 kids x 5 houses = $200,000 limit
4-Chocolate
5-Humanitarian aid all over the world
5 Places I've lived:
1- Hawaii !
2- Texas
3- Florida
4- Mexico
5- South Korea. dun dun dun
5 Jobs I've had:
1- Coffee shop -Rexburg, ID
2- Hotel housekeeper & front desk -Arizona & Utah
3- Events Coordinator -BYU Hawaii
4- ESL Teacher -Korea
5- Mrs. Big Manager -Farmers Market
5 Years from now:
1- Retiring from my job at Whole Foods in Maui
2- Purchasing a second piece of property in Hawaii
3- A pair of twins on the way
4- A greenhouse and a green thumb
5- Upgrade from a 3 cylinder Geo to a lifted convertible International Scout
5 People I tag:
1- Janet
2- Amber R.
3- Jade
4- Denielle
5- Ann
3 comments:
wow. i likey. I also noticed that AZ didn't make the lived places. (aaww) oh well. super great. and I have a question about the twins on the way? is that a subtle way of telling us something?
Well, since you didn't tag me...
:( But I will say that I believe everything except the thing about the green thumb...just kidding.
Hi Cutie! I loved reading your 5 things list.. It helps me get to know you better, as I missed out on the past 5 years of your life.. the past 10!!! I can't wait to get back to Utah so I can come see you!! Have a wonderful week!! Your Rock..
.. Your number 1 on my list miss Thang!
Post a Comment