Well there's this guy I work with who does muscle testing. He claims he can determine what nutritional supplements a person is lacking just by holding up a bottle of pills in front of their body. He told me that I should start taking Flaxseed Oil and Zinc, and that a little later on I needed to do a cleanse to get the heavy metals out of my body.
So I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I am re-growing hair! It's pretty exciting because I really miss my old thick & shiny hair. Don't believe it? I couldn't either but it's happening. Take a look at this picture of the new little baby hairs coming out of my head! Very cool.
However.... after I started reading about what might be repairing my hair, I found research that says I should stay away from foods with raw eggs in them. For about 6 weeks now I've been putting raw eggs in my morning smoothie. So maybe the research is wrong? Who knows? But I'm regrowing hair with natural supplements and it's only costing me about $10 a month. It makes me wonder about the markup/profit Rogaine and other hair technology companies are taking in.
Is this too personal of a subject to be putting on my blog? I'm just excited!
4 comments:
Hooray for re-growing hair!
I am going to try this because I am losing my hair. I am not sure what is going on!!!! Thanks for the tip!
Well, good for you Cody! I don't understand how muscle testing works, exactly, but I do believe it is a true concept. I keep tripping over it at odd times and places, and it usually hold true.
And I'm glad you're excited: You have every right to be!!
Love ya, kiddo!
not too personal. very cool!
I have a cousin interested in teacihng English abroad what company did you guys go with?
Let me know! {amberfolkman@gmail.com}
Post a Comment