Sunday, May 24, 2009

I've decided I want a job the doesn't require shoes. What career would that be?

-A massage therapist
-A yoga instructor
-A forever pregnant wife

....hmmm, none of these are sounding too appealing. Maybe the yoga instructor. Maybe.


-Professional surfer???

4 comments:

Nathan said...

-hot coal walker

Sarah E Boucher said...

Hippie?
Hobo? (Speaking of which, one of my kids said, "That's a BAD word! He said a bad word!" And the word was Hobo, I explained that it's just someone with no home. But it was funny.)
And of course...Stripper.

Suz said...

a life guard

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

well being a Licenced massage therapist myself, it would depend on where you want to work and the rules of the city and state. In Tempe, AZ you have to have CLOSE-TOED shoes. So, working with shiatsu(body walking), you have to perform it barefoot. lol.