Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to Earth Jace Thomas


Jake and I were lucky to have a fun visit with
Joe & Jen & Jace yesterday.
They grilled up some juicy steaks, yum!
And then we googley goggled
over baby Jace. Isn't Jake cute?!
I mean, isn't Jace cute?!

That's one more tough guy in the Boucher army I'm secretly forming. Don't worry Shumways.... you're all protected too.

6 comments:

Bouchizzle said...

I'm so glad we got to VISIT! It was fun having you over. Next time we can go to a park and play Bocce or something .... We really live too close to not hang out more!

Thanks for coming over!!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

awww cute baby!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Wow. I'm just afraid baby Jace just met "Uncle Jake the Hobo." Poor small chicken. :) (Just kidding....I love you even when you choose not to take a shower Jake!)

Shumfolks said...

All I'm sayin' is....Jake looks really good holding a baby :)!!!

Rachel said...

I didn't buy the Greek yogurt. Next time! I don't know who the person is above me, but don't have a baby! move to Hawaii!

Mom and Dad said...

So glad you kids enjoyed an evening with Joe's Co. You kids always find great ways to have fun!
Love ya much!!!