Sunday, April 12, 2009

Organic

Working where I work, and with the people who work there.... I hear some crazy things. But what I learned last week was very enlightening. It turns out that non-organic banana peels are really bad for the environment because they don't biodegrade the same way an organic peel would. I have wanted to be organic all along, but this was the egg over the pudding-- or however that saying goes. With organic bananas only costing about 20 cents more a pound, I figure I'll probably spend an extra $5 every year to begin saving the planet. Decision made. The end.

1 comment:

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

so whats the difference between an organic and non-organic banana peeling? I didn't know there was a difference. but very good info to know. thanx, now I have another reason to out-smart the husband. lol, he he he he.