Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sego Festival

Jake and the band played a gig last Saturday at Provo's SEGO ArT fESTivAL. The weather was beautiful and the stage was set back up by the mountains. They played 2 new songs and I know that everybody who heard it, liked it.































































































After Jake and the guys performed we just hung out there the whole day and listened to other people play music. It was nice. Here's Jake being artsy with the camera.



















And here's me trying to be artsy. I think amphitheaters are neat.

3 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

I've totally been there! (I think! It looks way familiar.) Seriously, I need to know when Jake is playing nearby....give me the info early enough to make plans and I will come! I love to play with you guys!

Cody said...

October 20th in Logan at Utah State's homecoming.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Don't think I can that week, it's UEA and I'm going the other way (south), but have Jake txt me the next time.