No, it's not a game. Jake and I went to the farmers market the other day and we bought this big yellow squash for .75 cents. I'm walking around holding Jake's hand when he starts talking to me... so I thought. When I turned my head he was actually talking into the squash. I couldn't help but laugh so hard. I'm sure everybody at the farmers market thought he was nuts.
5 comments:
Laughing......
Turns out he is nuts. Man, I love a good prop! Have you discoved how goony the Bouchers are yet?!
Hey Makone! That is a huge banana squash, but it looks like it is being put to good use. I miss you- ems
Oh yes, I talk on my squash phone all the time. ;)
Cindy
LOL!! you are cute and cute home. we are looking into homes right now also. but being married to a slight nut is ok, it keeps life interesting. call me! lol.
Post a Comment