Ok! That is hilarious!!! How do you always make me laugh? Those pictures are AWESOME!!! We need to get together and PLAY. Sarah likes to play...I'm heading home to play over UEA (early October) and I think J & J are too, what are you guys up to? It would be fun to hang out!
Cody......how many times have we wished we had a dollar for every time someone says we look alike? Now, we have Sarah Palin looking like us! I've had the same kinds of comments....in fact, I think I now have an idea of what/who to be for Halloween! How 'bout you? ....smiling!, love, Mom
ha ha- you TOTALLY do! and that is a compliment, i think you BOTH are very sophisticated and have lots of class and style! love ya girl, and miss you tons!!!
McKone-you do look like her, that was uncanny to see the resemblance! Why don't you run as VP and help get this country on her feet again! McKone for Vice-Prez! I would totally vote for you! Dianne (Em's mom)
Hey Cody! I was laughing thinking about the time we did you hair like a Utah girl and thinking that you would really look like Sarah Palin if you let me make you all boufant again! Oh, and you'll have to work on your wink... I have my page up again so come visit me, dang it!;) p.s. you are so beautiful!
13 comments:
lol! all you need is a fancy Chanel suit!
Ok! That is hilarious!!! How do you always make me laugh? Those pictures are AWESOME!!! We need to get together and PLAY. Sarah likes to play...I'm heading home to play over UEA (early October) and I think J & J are too, what are you guys up to? It would be fun to hang out!
I definitely see it!! I love the last picture of you, you look so relaxed and happy!! ;) Keep up the updates!!
Cody......how many times have we wished we had a dollar for every time someone says we look alike? Now, we have Sarah Palin looking like us! I've had the same kinds of comments....in fact, I think I now have an idea of what/who to be for Halloween! How 'bout you?
....smiling!, love, Mom
Hahahaha. Atleast you have your Halloween costume figured out.
That is funny. You really could be her double.
ha ha- you TOTALLY do! and that is a compliment, i think you BOTH are very sophisticated and have lots of class and style! love ya girl, and miss you tons!!!
At first I thought it was just the glasses, but then I noticed that you do resemble each other. Awesome!
I totally see it!!!! You DO look like the LONG LOST twin.... how funny.
McKone-you do look like her, that was uncanny to see the resemblance! Why don't you run as VP and help get this country on her feet again! McKone for Vice-Prez! I would totally vote for you! Dianne (Em's mom)
Hey Cody! I was laughing thinking about the time we did you hair like a Utah girl and thinking that you would really look like Sarah Palin if you let me make you all boufant again! Oh, and you'll have to work on your wink... I have my page up again so come visit me, dang it!;) p.s. you are so beautiful!
Aren't you just the cutest girl I know. I just want to hug you!!
Love
YFA (Your Favorite Auntie)
You are hilarious! I love it.
Post a Comment