Thursday, August 21, 2008

Being Homeless

Jade and John have been such wonderful hosts! Jake and I moved out of our Provo house on the 16th, Jake left for his new job on the 17th (we'll get to that later), and I've been sleeping at the Lewis house since! I think John said at least three different times, "Stay as long as you need. Family first." What a calming thing to hear... Finally, we found a house in Provo and we'll be all moved in by Friday or Saturday!!!! But thanks John & Jade for a comfy bed and for making my life a little less hectic!

6 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

You'll have to give me the low down on the new place. I seriously need to visit you guys..you're too fun!

Angela* said...

HEY DUDE!!! Yay I didn't know you blog. now we can see what eachother is up to!

Angela* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom and Dad said...

So EVERYONE is totally curious as to WHERE you are and WHAT Jake is doing now!!! Has your job moved down to Utah County yet, Cody?

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

hey girl you'll have to up date me on the progress in provo. you honestly just missed my parents, they were in Salt lake on a mission, but they are done now. glad to hear the new house good news. well girl looks like an awesome vacation.
~Julz~

Dan Kettle said...

Im glad you found a home. Too bad its not on an island and you have a small shack i can live in. Tell jake hi and we need to get together. Love the blog
Aloha