
Sorry about the delay in posts. I have a life. But I just had to mention July fourth, 2008. We were able to spend it with the family that lives around here: Jade & John. We were also able to eat some good food and visit with some old friends: Kaina, Kamaca, Rachel & Juan, Amy Baby, Zoe & Felia.
The 4th is my favorite holiday of the year! Hands down. It just always has been. 1-2-3- Four little reasons why:
1. There are always picnics in parks with family, frisbees, and bing cherries.
2. I became an Aunt for the first time on this day.
3. There's just something amazing about big exploding things in the sky that are beautiful.
4. Hello! We've got FREEDOM to do sooo much and be ourselves.
2 comments:
I love this holliday too! I am right along with you on #4.
YOU may have a life...but others of us over here in boondock Asia don't so keep those updates coming Girlie!! ;)
Post a Comment