Yes, I know. It's the little things in life that make me feel special. But isn't Jake the coolest? I say something and zim-zam-slappity-jam it's done! A simple yet much loved rope strung across our back porch!
THEN, I come home the next day and what am I to find? Jake is over the top! We had borrowed some old bikes from our friends Shane and Lauren for the summer. They aren't anything too flashy (or comfortable to sit on) but Jake fixed them up enough to be road worthy. We've enjoyed a couple of good cruises together. But apparently, Jake didn't think it was good enough for his lady and so I found this waiting for me in our living room yesterday!!!!
I've been on an orange kick lately. I LOVE this bike!
7 comments:
Where did you find this jake?
What a cool bike!
How sweet is that?? Hold on to that one, Cody!! As if you were gonna let him go anytime soon!! That bike is absolutely awesome!!
Way to go, Jake! You're making brownie points with the in-laws, too! That's just one way of saying "we love Jake, too!" So, when are we going to see you next??? Huh? Taylor corn festival is coming up, Labor Day....last weekend in August! We can always use good help with the Primary's parade float :)...think yellow and green... Miss you guys! Love the blog!
i've always liked him from the beginning, i'm glad he is not slacking. your so blessed to have a husband that truly loves you and wants to bring you joy! i'm sure you do the same for him! i miss you girl! lots of love amber
p.s. your the only one that could pull of that bike! ha ha . it's totally awesome!!!!!!!
What a sweetheart that Jakey is!! I love laundry on the line as well.
That is a CUTE bike. Mine is not nearly as flashy but I have named her Debbie. Did you name yours? I have a thing about naming my vehicles, my car is Emmett. Mom says to say, "They're so cute. When are they coming again?" Did Jake end up with a bike too? I know he was looking.
Hey...that brings back memories of Hawaii!! It looks just like your bike there...only orange! Miss ya Cody-licious!!!
Post a Comment