Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Speaking of the Canyon....

Jake and I took a lovely Sunday drive last week. It was sprinkling outside but I thought this first picture (taken from a ghetto camera while the car was going too fast) turned out kinda cool.






























Getting Jake to smile 2 out of 3 times are the best odds you can ask for.



However, he is quite the chef and he made me a super awesome birthday cake last week. It was a "Better than you-know-what Cake" and I loved it! Now if you don't know what I'm talking about, I just feel plain sorry for you because this is the best cake you'll ever taste. We survived off of the leftovers for the following 5 days.... and then we made another one this week. :)

1 comment:

melissamay said...

how bout you make some of that cake and bring it up to the ghetto for some movies or tire slashing...something advetureous