I found this short tid bit that I started writing sometime back in May... I don't remember doing this but it's been sitting in my draft folder (along with other gems) so I should probably just put it out there for the world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe it's been over a YEAR since I last posted. I guess I got all tore up about the presidential elections and lost any ambitions of doing anything meaningful since everything seems hopeless. Every day I am more and more appalled and less and less stunned by the bafoonity of Donald John Trump. End of rant.
I woke up today from some crazy and beautiful dreams. My dreams are always incredibly vivid, very unreal, and so exciting. I feel emotions to the tenth power. It's exhilarating. I hope to document a couple of them, but not on the blog. Sometimes they get inappropriate for younger audiences (not by choice, mind you). I blame it on my "unconscious" rather than my "subconscious."
Then I woke up with this song in my head from 1989. Soul II Soul "Back to Life (Back to Reality)." As well as having regularly occurring dreams, I consistently wake up with songs in my head that I haven't heard for years. I'll usually go to the computer in the morning and look up the corresponding music video. Since it's always a song that I haven't heard for a long time, the video is always weird and entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment