Dear World,
A ten episode documentary that was filmed over ten years is available to watch on Netflix. Making A Murderer got my head absolutely crazy. In my opinion, and I think hundreds of thousands of other people's opinions, both Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are innocent.
Steven Avery is a simple man and his nephew Brendan is obviously mentally challenged. I don't even know where to begin... There is just way too much evidence that proves Avery's innocence. And there happens to be quite a bit of evidence pointing to a corrupt police system in Manitowac County, Wisconsin. I hope the truth comes out and that those bastards serve their time.
Steven Avery already served 18 years for a crime he didn't commit. Now he's in for life for another crime he didn't commit. Holy Moly. That means the killer(s) are still out there. And they're most likely wearing badges. I am infuriated by this case and can't seem to stop thinking about it. Everything that has happened to this innocent man shows American citizens that nobody (whether innocent or guilty) is safe in our judicial system.
Sincerely,
Pissed Off
No comments:
Post a Comment