Sunday, September 22, 2013
Winter is here!
The high was only 87 today. BRRRR! Ha ha. Actually the weather was awesome today, and the rest of the week we're in the 90's. Not too shabby. The summer here is so ridiculous but the rest of the year is amazing. During the summer we just eat a lot of popsicles and everything that needs to get cooked is taken care of outdoors. We never turn on the oven during the summer because it heats up the house too much. Plus, it feels like an oven outside! Our toaster oven has a permanent place on our back porch. Sometimes you can find our bread maker out there too. A crock pot. A skillet. Sun tea. Yogurt congealing. You name it-- if it's hot, it's outside. Does that make Jake and I super awesome or super ghetto?? Please cast your vote below. Now if you vote wrong, well, yous guys and us guys... we're most likely not very close friends.
On a side note, I wanted to share a picture of this watermelon I cut into today because it was so incredibly beautiful. Mother Nature uses unique designs all around us, and often the insides of fruits and vegetables show interesting shapes and colors... But I had never seen such a fascinating pattern inside of a watermelon before so I had to document it. Ta-dah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is beautiful. I've never seen that before.
My vote-SMART... I can't like being hot.
Post a Comment