Friday, March 16, 2012

Washington D.C.

We took a little trip last week. The White House. The Capitol. The Gardens. The Memorials. The Library. The Smithsonian. The pier. 
70 degree days and 5 minutes of rain & hail? I really like Washington D.C. However, next time I will wear better shoes and a camelback.
Two thumbs up to D.C.; I will be back soon. Two thumbs down to Baltimore; I never need to go there again.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are the cutest! holy beard, it's back! Agree on Baltimore, boring.

Jade said...

Looks fun, I want to go!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

How cool you got to see DC when the trees were beginning to bloom. I've always thought that would be the best time to see it.

modestmuse said...

Hello there, Bouchers. Coco, we may have met, but I know Jake from when he and a former boyfriend of mine were roomies in Laie. Something made me think of the great music Jake would play for whoever would listen. Great, soothing stuff. I found your FB page --> saw the link to this blog. As you know, you have such a nice man for a husband. He once gave me a Converse t-shirt that didn't fit him. Years later I gave it to my husband and it became a favorite; he wore it until it had holes in it ... Anyway, I'm from the DC area so thumbs up to your thumbs up for the place, and keep on Keepin' it Real.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Glad you guys are still finding cool places to explore. Love love LOVE the east coast! But then again, I also love the west coast. Whatever! Hope we can hang soon!

Brooke said...

I love DC! Miss that place. You are right about Baltimore. Although I did love the little Italy area downtown. Sweet photos-- all of 'em!