Last weekend our AWESOME friends Josh & Katrina took us rock climbing up Provo Canyon. They're hard core and decided they wanted a new hobby one year so they started buying climbing equipment. How cool is that? I was more nervous than I let anyone know but it turned out to be really fun. We did a 15.3 or something like that. All I know is that the level of difficulty was higher than what most people start with, but I'm pretty much amazing and Jake can do everything professionally. Actually, we only climbed about 40 feet but the view was beautiful and I'll definitely go again.... once my muscles stop hurting.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness.....looks very cool and scary for a mom to see :). I'll just keep up those daily prayers! Love you!
You two are so cute. Glad you had fun.
Ahh, I remember rock climbing with you years ago at girl's camp.. I think I still have a picture of you!
Fun! Can't wait to go with you guys one day!
Post a Comment