Then on Saturday we had a Boucher family fun run. Most of the family RAN the 5k but Jake and I BIKED it. I had a good excuse--rolling my ankle on Thursday (not from kayaking, just walking... of course). Then Sam pulled out the griddle like it was nothin' and cooked up a bunch of pancakes for everyone. I also got a lesson in chi gong from Andy which made my ankle feel better! Then we fed ducks and threw some rocks into a pond, just one of the many things to do in Salt Lake. I love hanging out with my families!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Then on Saturday we had a Boucher family fun run. Most of the family RAN the 5k but Jake and I BIKED it. I had a good excuse--rolling my ankle on Thursday (not from kayaking, just walking... of course). Then Sam pulled out the griddle like it was nothin' and cooked up a bunch of pancakes for everyone. I also got a lesson in chi gong from Andy which made my ankle feel better! Then we fed ducks and threw some rocks into a pond, just one of the many things to do in Salt Lake. I love hanging out with my families!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, they look so cute in their hammocks. I'm gonna have to come soon for some bike-riding and hammock-swinging!
We had a GREAT time! GRACIAS!
Post a Comment