
For the longest time I've called my sister Jade, "sista." She laughed a lot the first twenty times I called her this, and then it just stuck. She doesn't laugh when I call her sista anymore, that's just her name. She's such a gentle heart and kind spirit. One of my favorite things about Jade is that she's actually a pretty good story teller-- but in the moment she usually doesn't realize she is telling a story, and that makes the story come out even better! She'll just mention something that happened at work or at school or something and she'll talk very matter-of-factly about it, but to me it's always a hilarious story! Jade and I have had some good times together and I'm glad that we've been able to live just ten minutes away from each other these past couple years. The most recent picture I have of her is from Jake's concert last week. For whatever reason we thought it would be fun to make angry faces for the picture. I LOVE YOU SISTA! Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Look how cute you both are. You sure look like sisters. Sisters are the BEST!
thanks for the post sista! i think your mean face beats out mine..
i think you two could look like twins there....
ps. we will be coming back the weekend of the 14th!
Love my beauties!!!
Post a Comment