Sunday, June 13, 2010

Food Inc.

Jake and I have been on a documentary kick for a while-- easy to do with Netflix. So last night we had some friends over to watch Food Inc, and now I never want to eat anything ever again. Actually, that's not true but I wish everything I ate was good for my body. This is just a trailer, but I would suggest watching the whole movie. It was upsetting but not overboard radical. Overall just pretty educational.

2 comments:

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

my sister saw this and said the same thing! I have to see this! I also watched Super Size me, and it made me so sick to see what fast food does to your body! I am going to watch this with my hubby!thanks!

Lacey.costner said...

I have been wanting to watch this, but I have been worried about there being a major hippie/liberal/eat organic or die approach.....but...since you are pretty cool and all..I guess I trust your judgement!! A must see for us!