Thursday, May 27, 2010

...a Bridget Jones moment

I don't usually start New Year's resolutions on January 1st, I start them on my birthday! Now something interesting I've discovered is that most people don't really know how to make yearly resolutions. Here's the big secret-- choose anywhere from 1-5 attainable goals.

I'm not too big on sharing personal goals with the whole entire world but not even 1% of the population will ever look at this blog AND I have to post at least one blog entry today because of a prior goal my ambitious little self made so.... here we go!






May 27th 2010 - May 27th 2011
This year I will:

1. Lose 4 pounds :)
2. Start my own business
3. Read the entire Old Testament
4. Blog at least once a week-- whoop whoop
5. Cease the moment (I stole that idea from my sis-in-law. I needed something exciting!)

3 comments:

Paul and Ruthie Keep said...

I like your goals!! i love making goals and lists and things... I hope ur birthday has been wonderful!

Strommer Family said...

I love your goals and most sound very attainable..just a heads up on your last one..."cease" as you have it means to stop something, but to "seize" the day would be more of what I think you were looking for!! ;)

Shumfolks said...

FOUR pounds....how would it be to want to lose just 4 pounds? Won't you come live with me in AZ so you can help me lose 5x4 pounds??? Just a sec...I need some peanut M&M's ...smile!