Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Adam's PB & Annie's Jam


When it comes to peanut butter, I'm pretty much a snob. I'll only eat Adam's brand PB or freshly ground peanut butter from Whole Foods. In fact, I don't even like PB & J sandwiches all that much, but if it's Adam's peanut butter I'll eat 'em anytime and all the time. And pairing it up with some of Grannie Annie's home canned jam .... Mmm mmm! I could eat a PB & J everyday! And with a big 'ol glass of whole milk. We're not skim milk sissies in this household. No, not even 2% for the crowd we roll with.

2 comments:

Selena and Russ!! said...

as much as i love to see pictures of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. i ant to see pictures of you and JAKE! I don't think when you are old you will want to look at a bunch of pictures of foods around your house......

Mom and Dad said...

It's a pleasure to do jam for you, Cody. Not much of anybody around here to do it for any more.
PB&J is good food!