As you all know, Jake is a funny guy. He's always doing things to make me laugh. Lately he's been changing the screen saver on our computer when I'm not around. I think he even plots for me to find it when he's not around, because somehow it's more funny that way? So.... sorry if any of these pictures are offensive but these are some of the gems he surprises me with after I get home from a long day at school. Mind you, they are usually tiled across the screen so I see about 12 of the same photo. This one was entitled "awesome senior portrait"
That's awesome! That kid has a gift for finding ridiculous things in life....or finding things in life ridiculous. Whatever! He has it, and I'm pleased he has you to entertain with it all :)
7 comments:
hahaha wow. think all of them have to do with some sort of nudity. but where in the HECk do you find an Elf picture like that!?!?!
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!! I am dying laughing..
OMG! He's crazy! hahaha, and funny!
He should hide a camera somewhere, just to get your reaction. Too funny!
Just so you know (JAKE) I thought of that Alf picture during Sacrament meeting today... and I tried not to laugh.
This is so hysterical. One of the many reasons I love Jakey-poo.
That's awesome! That kid has a gift for finding ridiculous things in life....or finding things in life ridiculous. Whatever! He has it, and I'm pleased he has you to entertain with it all :)
Jakey, Jakey, Jakey......too much free time on your hands and brain! ....smiling!
Post a Comment