The other night I was sitting on the couch enjoying a bowl of grapes. Jake looked at me and asked if I would sit next to him, hold the grapes in the air and feed them to him by hand. I just laughed at the idea because it's not like
I've ever received that sort of treatment. I continued to watch TV and two minutes later I turn my head to look over at him and this is what I found.... A pulley system! I had left some yarn sitting out so he went and found himself a tack. What a joker!


6 comments:
that is the most amazing invention ever. thomas edison would be jealous.
Hilarious! Reminds me of a foreign film Dad and I saw many years ago. I'll try to get the title for you so that you two can laugh while Jake eats his grapes. Yep, as my Dad used to say "every man's home is his castle!" Of course then he'd follow it up with something like, "especially when his wife calls to him, Here King, Here King!" -- or -- when his wife crowns him!! Still laughing.
omg hilarious.
where does jake come up with these things?! guess what!? I"M BACK!
And that is Jake. Maybe he needs another hobby or something?
HILARIOUS!
so quickly too
Post a Comment