Monday, February 15, 2010

My only celebrity crush....

My sister Jade created this post on her blog for no reason and I thought it would be fun to put my only celebrity crush on here also, for no reason. Now there have been a few crushes in my lifetime, but one has stayed constant since I was 12 years old and you're going to laugh your bums off when I tell you who! It all started with Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Most people don't remember his guest appearance, but it won me over. The "bad boy" waiting in the police station-- yep, Mr. Charlie Sheen. Groce, I know! Sometimes I can't believe it myself but I've had a crush on him ever since I saw that movie! He's definitely a bad actor. And I can't overlook the domestic violence charges against him for choking his wife, or the alleged $50 G's he spent on prostitutes.... but for some weird, twisted, unknown reason, Charlie Sheen is my celebrity crush. Ugh, I sicken myself!

But this is how I choose to remember him....

4 comments:

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

ha! that's awesome! My crush is zac efron. I am soo robbin the cradel.. when are we going to lunch again!?!?

Jade said...

i like that i started a trend. sometimes i tell people that you have a thing for the sheen. they always look at me like they're waiting for a punch line... but they all agree ferris bueller was his prime hottness.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Have you seen Men at Work? Soooooo hilarious! Misty and I laugh and laugh at it....and he's terribly cute in it.

Taylor said...

i totally feel the same way, only about robert downey jr...