ANYWAY, I'm pretty sure everyone puts the toilet seat covers down the same way, with the cover matching the shape of the toilet seat. The thing is, a lot of these new toilets are weird shaped and the cover falls inside the toilet before you even get to sit down! Well, have I got something to tell you-- next time put the cover on upside down, with the opening towards the back of the toilet and it will never fall in. Or maybe this is the way everyone else has been doing it and I, at 27 years of age, just figured it out!?
Do it like this:
5 comments:
this is hilarious! I'm positive I've done the same thing- putting it on and then wondering why it fell in! Great suggestion- I'll have to try it. =)Ps. It's been a while! Hope you guys are well.
I hate when the middle does not break through and things start rebounding or catching. I always make sure it is apart. TMI
I love you more than words can tell :) Especially since the same thing always happens to me, so I usually practice the "hover" technique...which as an added plus works your thighs nicely.
haha you have been doing it wrong! poor girl, at least it was 27 and not 87 right!
HA! I'm pretty sure we had THAT lesson, too. I'm trying to figure this out....your sister was born backwards, not YOU! I'm laughing, love, Mom :)
Post a Comment