Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Mr. Jesus

So Jake and I were driving around the other night at about 2 a.m. because that's just what we do. We were listening to 100.3 FM because they've been playing nothing but Christmas music since December 1st with no commercials and I love it! Well this song came on the radio which MUST have been a joke by the disc jockey because it made us laugh sooo hard! Or maybe the DJ was a super religious reborn christian rocker. You can find some inspirational comments written about this song on the internet. Anyway, I dare you to listen to the whole thing.

You think this is good? Go ahead and google image a picture of Ray Boltz, the composer. Or better yet, wikipedia his life.... married for 30 years and then decided he was gay. Gotta love it.

3 comments:

janet said...

okay, so I googled his name and the first thing that came up was his NEW song.. "Don't tell me who to love.. Don't tell me who to kiss" Wow. This guy comes up with some doozies.

http://rayboltzblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/dont-tell-me-who-to-love-mix5.mp3

Strommer Family said...

You're right, that was really BAD!! Anyway, glad to see your updates!!

Mom and Dad said...

Cody, thanks for posting this. I haven't been able to listen until tonight when I had time to listen. Amazing.
I think you DO know how to "make home". It's different for each of us, but we all do our best to make it safe and happy.
Merry Christmas, Jake & Cody!
Thanks! Love ya!!!!!!!!!