Friday, December 18, 2009

100,000


Our mighty Geo Metro hit the big 100,000 today. We knew it was coming so we drove around for 16.5 useless miles in order to witness the great event together. I took a video but it was kinda something you could only fully appreciate if you were there in person-- so I'm not posting it.

GO GEO!

3 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

I quite enjoyed my 50,000 mark. Almost missed it...but I happened to glance down as I was pulling around the round-about in front of my house...and DING! the magical moment arrived! I guess we are just happy to have cars that run eh?

Mom and Dad said...

The 95 Taurus we had (Mom"s no- dents car) had about 250,000 mi when we gave it to Joe & Jen -- they needed the 2nd car -- and when they took it to turn in to the Toyota guys, the T-guys couldn't believe that an American-made product would run that long. Unfortunatley, they probably junked it. Good little car.

It's a Jensen Thing... said...

Cody, you never fail to crack me up. Miss your guts! Uniden.