Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In-N-Out




They've caved.  I guess we're looking at six new In-N-Out Burgers coming to Utah within the next couple of years.  The one on University Parkway is under construction, and is also within bicycling distance from our house...

6 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Oh man, I am so jealous. I love that place! Go there a few times for me will ya. Maybe they will come to Colorado Springs soon.

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

I know it's crazy, I went to visit my parents who are living in Taylor. I live in Mesa, and Taylor has a Sonic, and I believe a DQ. So upgrades are being made everywhere.

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

I am moving in with you.

Linz said...

Dang we moved too soon! Stupid east coast.

Kathleen said...

In N Out is almost the only thing Hawaii is missing.

Angela* said...

Hey, it was way fun to see you guys!
Send me the info on that blog tracker thing you were telling me about.
angelarae84@yahoo.com

Thanks Chicka!! I appreciate it tons!