Friday, March 20, 2009

Picture Tag

I hardly ever know when I get "tagged" because words like cache, frame, stemming, java, plug-ins, etc.... well I just haven't realized yet that these words have become internet jargon.  My friend Joanna tagged me electronically and told me to go to my 4th album, 4th picture and re-post it.  Well album.... is that like post?  That's the best I can give you so here it is.  I went to my first ever fourth post and counted four pictures down, however, there were only 3 pictures so I just kept counting down and took the next closest pictures: the first picture of the 3rd post and the last picture of the 5th post.  See how technical I can be?... Just not when it comes to computer lingo.
If you need an explanation on these photos just go visit my 2007 year.


3 comments:

Joanna said...

You crack me up Cody! I love reading your blog!:)

Dan Kettle said...

Oh man what is jake doing ha ha Hey im gonna add you to my blog. dankettle.blogspot.com.

Mom and Dad said...

This computer jargon gets me in trouble every time I try to do Facebook. I get stumped so fast! By the way, I am not sure how to add you as a friend/relative/nice kid! Would love to!
And I am not sure that Facebook has the Nice Kid category . . . so sorry for them!
Ann