Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ihop commercial

I absolutely LOVE the ihop commercial where the guy wakes up and rolls out of bed, then starts rolling down the stairs while rolling up in his blanket. He gets to the bottom of the stairs and says "Mmm" and his wife asks "What?" He looks at her and says, "stuffed crepes at ihop." I don't think they play this commercial anymore but it made me laugh EVERY time. I tried looking it up but instead I found one of their commercials from 1969. Check out how CREEPY it is!

3 comments:

Bouchizzle said...

I don't think that anyone would eat there if this commercial was aired in 2009. The food looks nasty and the voices ... you put it best ... creepy!

Mom and Dad said...

Cody, you are a character!
I don't think I'd want to be served a meal by Alvin & the chipmunks either . . . especially if that voice came out of an otherwise normal looking person. I can tell why this is an OLD commercial.
Have a great day! We won't mention IHOP!!!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Wow. That is creepy. And I totally thought I caught a bit of "cheek" when the lady in the short orange dress ran past the camera. Yikes.