We headed south Christmas Eve and spent time in Elsinore. Ann made a killer pumpkin pie while Sarah and Jake battled it out on the stove. We ate a huge breakfast but passed on the chestnuts after they started exploding! Ya, that song should sing "Chestnust roasting in a closed cage over the open fire." I found some chestnut in my hair a few hours after the "roasting."
There was some dancing in the dining room, some smiles, some laughs, lots of hanging out, and a palm tree.
It was a great holiday!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a ton of fun. Glad to know about the chestnuts, thanks for the knowledge. lol! have a good new years & Merry Christmas.
I love reading all the different versions of the exploding chestnuts. The only ones I had were slightly burned and nasty. There must be some sort of art to this.
Great photos.
Great pics, Cody. It was fun to have you -- thanks for coming!! It was a good Christmas. Didn't know you ended up decorated with chestnuts yourself! What an adventure.
Love ya!
Sorry if I was grouchy, I was having my lovely woman time/recoving from evil children who usually have a very short attention span shortened to NO attention span. Always makes a person feel pleasant. And wow, that's a scary evil picture of me! My favorite time was bowling and air hockey. I still love them both, even if I lose.
Post a Comment